At the Medirix Medical Centre, I look after:
• Amateur and professional sportsmen and women, in preventing and managing injury related to training/competition or training for sporting projects in extreme conditions (altitude, cold, heat), sports diet matters,
• Non-sporting patients wanting to undertake physical activity and improve their lifestyle to reduce the risk of illnesses related to sedentary living,
• Patients suffering from chronic illnesses wanting support in starting up/continuing physical activity
• Pregnant women or those looking to become pregnant wanting support in starting up/continuing physical activity,
• illnesses/conditions specific to women relating to sporting activities.
13:00 - 18:00